Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hey Buddy, Can I bum some bandwidth?

Well for the infinitesimally few folks who actually read my blog, I apologize for the infrequent posting. I am changing duty stations in Feb and have spent the majority of my time the last 2 months getting rid of all the stuff we didn’t need or use any more; The house and family packed up and the wife, kid, dog and parrot moved back to the mainland. The wife and I split the family so our kid can start the new school fresh from the Holiday break. I am living on the lam for now and am relying on friends and the errant wireless signal to connect to the internet. I hope to post more once the family and I resettle. Till then, I hope all had a merry Christmas and will have a wonderful start to the year 2007. Best wishes and prayers to all those who are deployed around the world and the family who support them.

1 comment:

bothenook said...

http://www.thesubreport.com/