Saturday, September 12, 2009

Something funny to enjoy

I still have my arm caught in the corn combine of life. So at the end of any given day I don't have the time or mental energy to blog on the world around me. This might be a blessing because with the state of current affairs in this country and the world, I would quite possibly rant myself into the village grouch category.

So, seeing how the world needs a laugh in hard times. Enjoy these village idiots.


EMBED-Awesome Internet Fails Compilation - Watch more free videos

1 comment:

blunoz said...

Thanks for the laugh. Glad to know you're alive and well. I hear ya on the depressing state of affairs in the universe - it would be easy to blog all gripes all the time, but I try to focus on the positive things in life like my family. :-)