Sunday, August 03, 2008

Site Meter problems

Friday, various blogger sites were unaccessible.

This was due to the Site meter software. It is used on blog pages to try and track page views and visitors. I only used it to verify the fact that other than my mom and a friendly neighbor, someone actually visits my page and reads what I write.

After a bit of troubleshooting on the blogger "help"(as in not much help) site, I figured out what was causing the error and deleted the offending element off my page.

So, If you use Site meter, (*I don't know if they have straightened out their problems, but I don't give crappy software a second chance,*) This was the reason anyone using IE7 couldn't load your Blog.

No comments: