Sunday, January 01, 2012

Good Bye and Good Riddance

2011 is now in then rear view mirror of life. As years in my life go, not one of the worst but not one to put in the I want to ride again category. Years ending in 1 don't tend to work out well, and the further in the year I get the more down hill things seem to go.

So, Today was a fresh start so to speak and not too bad for a new year's start. Spent the day stowing the Christmas decorations away and tiding up around the garage.

I intend to blog more in the coming year, the past year apathy overcame any attempt at writing.

Off to dinner with friends

Happy New year.

3 comments:

blunoz said...

Happy New Year to you, too!

I can relate. 2011 certainly hasn't been the worst year, but I wouldn't care to relive it. I look forward to much better things in 2012.

Sandy Salt said...

Happy New Year to you both. I can also relate to 2011 being kind of an eh year. I really can't complain, but it was nothing to cheer about.

Md Raju said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !



greenbaypackers | philadelphiaeagles | pittsburghsteelers | newyorkgiants | chicagobears | miamidolphins | baltimoreravens